Our focus is on helping to keep our customers healthy and happy.
What we did to reopen:
• We will continue our high cleaning standards.
• We have brought in a hospital grade UV-C light for added disinfection of all headsets and controllers.
. We have 2 air purifier towers from Guardian Technologies which contain a Hepa filter and a UV light for
virus elimination helping to keep our studio's air cleaner.
• There will be a limit of four players allowed in the building at one time.
• Headsets will be limited to a single player per booking (no sharing of the stations).
• 15 minute studio rental is no longer available due to the extra cleaning time between players.
• Headset disposable masks are available for your use ( not mandatory)
. For costumers that purchased gift certificates for our studio that we will be extending the expiry date on them by three months. This should help those of you that had them expiring soon.
What you can do:
If you are feeling unwell, please do not visit Kootenay Virtual Reality.
Feeling unwell includes, but is not limited to, respiratory issues (cough, running nose, fever, shortness of breath).
Please try to book online @ kootenayvirtualreality.com or call us at 250-428-5443 to book an appointment. This will help us keep visitors in the studio within the Government guidelines.
If you do enter our studio, please follow these hygiene protocols for your safety and ours:
* Wash hands with soap and water after entering.
* Hand sanitizer is available at our reception desk
* If you cough or sneeze, use a tissue or into your bent elbow and wash or sanitize your hands immediately afterwards.
* All visitors must sign in
* After playing please do not loiter in the studio after playing
* Please show up on time. This will help to keep our cleaning schedule and to avoid other people in the studio
Thanks and hope to see you soon
Kootenay Virtual Reality has brought in the GermAwayUV 18 Watt Handheld UVC Surface Sterilizer. This is to increase our disinfecting abilities to make our studio as safe as possible.